Autumn Wedding Reception
HORS D’ OEUVRES
- Roquefort Drizzled Spicy Jumbo Shrimp
- Prosciutto, Arugula & Apricot Roulades
- Wild Mushroom and Caramelized Leek Tartlets
- Raspberry Garnished Lemon Cream on Anjou Pear
- An Array of Local Farmers Market Cheeses Garnished with Concord Grapes and Dried Fruit, Crackers and Crisps
- Roasted Figs and Autumn Greens with Crumbled Stilton
- Warm Rustic Breads, Herbed Butter, EVO
- Pan Seared Petit Filet of Angus Beef Barolo, Shallot Reduction
- Cherry Wood Grilled Wild Alaskan Salmon Filet, Gala Apple Nage
- Whipped Yukon Golds with Shaved Asiago and Truffle Oil
- A Saute of French Green Beans and Toasted Hazelnuts
- Rich Yellow Genoise Layered with Mocha Cream and Velvety Ganache, Cinnamon, Pumpkin Spice, and Chocolate Walnut Mini Ice Creams
NOTE: This menu is designed to be prepared onsite by our talented chefs. If you would like to take out food from our café or place a corporate order please refer to Party Food To Go or the Corporate Menu.
Thank you so much for the beautiful wonderful, absolutely stupendous job that you and your entire staff performed at our wedding reception. I don't know which to compliment more, the food or the service. You did not miss a single detail in the planning, set-up, or execution. We wanted our wedding day to be memorable, but who knew it could be so perfect!
Thank you for everything!!! The food was amazing, the party and your staff's service equally so. You matched the spiritual feast with an edible — even the kids noticed that the food was delicious. The heart you put into your work is evident in everything you do. I was able to enjoy myself because you were handling everything so beautifully!
You took my musings of 'upscale barbeque' and translated it into the perfect summer menu. My guests are still raving about the food and how much fun they had. The energy was absolutely terrific. Your staff was delightful — quietly competent, but warm and genuine. They seemed truly happy to be serving our guests. We look forward to making this an annual event!
You've handled countless events for us over the years, but I continue to be amazed by the quality and professionalism that you bring to every detail. Thank you for helping to make sure that our most recent party was both enjoyable and productive. The hors d'oeuvre concept kept the group mingling and conversation flowing. The entire event was a great success and our management team was extremely pleased.